In today’s episode I delve into some personal updates, and I’ll share more about my journey with the intriguing concept of Ikigai and how it affects my sense of purpose.
In other news, might you remember the cool giveaway we ran to mark the show’s 4th anniversary and 200th episode? Well, if you haven’t had the chance to enter yet, we’ve decided to extend it. So, be sure to go to confident.live/gift as soon as you can.
- Navigating the Ikigai Journey: I immersed myself in researching Ikigai – a Japanese philosophy that is about the joy of always having something to look forward to. It’s been a compelling journey so far, and I look forward to sharing my insights with you.
- Don’t miss the Reward: Just a friendly reminder to transition confident.live/gift and participate in our extended giveaway. You might just find yourself winning a Heil PR 40 microphone, a personal consultation with me, or other awesome prizes!
- Contemplating an Event: I’ve been toying with the idea of hosting the perfect event. It’s just a possibility at the moment, but who knows where this thought may lead us? Stay tuned for more on this.
- The Most Amazing Marketing Book Ever: I am thrilled to introduce a unique Marketing Book curated by the remarkable Mark Schaefer. With 34 chapters, 350 marketing ideas from 36 authors with an amazing combined marketing experience of 750 years, this book is truly unique. I was lucky enough to contribute a chapter on livestreaming!
- Special Video Features: For a little fun, I’ll be sharing a couple of videos – Brian Piper taking to the skies with our new book, and Marion Abrams reading an excerpt from my chapter.
So, there you have it – a sneak peek into what happens in episode 203. Remember to enter our giveaway, and as always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Please leave a comment or get in touch on social media. Thanks for tuning in!
The Confident Live Marketing Show
The Confident Live Marketing Show is a weekly live video show and podcast. It is aimed at established entrepreneurs who want to increase their impact, authority and profits through the power of live video, webinars and podcasts. We will focus on breaking down the 3 main barriers these entrepreneurs face when creating live content – camera confidence/mindset, technology/tools and content marketing.
It is hosted by Ian Anderson Gray. He is the founder of the Confident Life Marketing Academy and is the host of the Confident Life Marketing Podcast. He helps entrepreneurs raise their impact, authority and profits by using live video with confidence. He is the founder of Seriously Social – a blog focused on live video and social media tools. He is an international speaker, trainer, teacher and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-talk of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. In addition to being a geek, husband and father of two, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK.