July 4th sales are coming fast, and they seem very tempting if you’re looking to buy yourself a new laptop. However, we have news for you – the July 4th sales are not the best time to buy devices like laptops. Instead, Prime Day’s offerings are the most appealing option here. To help you figure out what to buy and when, read on as we guide you through what you need to know.
Sales from July 4 you can buy today
- : Amazon hasn’t launched an official sale since July 4th because Prime Day is just around the corner, but it has discounted some necessary electronics and devices (even more than usual) among its early Prime Day offers.
- : The July 4 Best Buy Appliance Sale is now taking place, bringing big discounts on household essentials such as dishwashers, refrigerators and washer dryers. You can also receive a free $ 100 gift card with purchases of $ 1,499 or more.
- : Bed Bath & Beyond reduces prices by up to 50% on a wide variety of goods for the kitchen, bedroom, dining room, bathroom, patio and any other space inside (or even outside) your home.
- : Casper is discounting up to $ 600 from its mattresses and up to 50% off almost everything else (with some exclusions) for its July 4 sale.
- : Dell offers massive discounts on laptops, screens and desktop computers, which include hot items like video game computers and XPS laptops.
- : Do you want to eat better? Right now, you can sign up to HelloFresh and get your first food delivery box for just $ 3.79 per meal kit, along with free home delivery.
- : HP has been operating sales since July 4 since what seems like the beginning of time, and it returns with another for July 4, 2022: Enjoy up to 60% off a wide selection of laptops, desktops , screens, computer peripherals and printers. .
- : Lenovo is another computer brand that loves to drive these seasonal sales, and its July 4 offerings include door discounts of up to 60% on ThinkPads, Legion gaming laptops, screens, accessories and more.
- : Lowe’s offers between $ 150 to $ 750 with home appliances, patio furniture and just about anything else you’d squeeze in or out of your home, including outdoor grills. The more you buy, the more you save.
- : Nectar runs one of July 4’s best-selling bedding deals, with $ 100 discounts on its memory foam mattresses along with up to $ 499 in free extras (towels, pillows, etc.) included with every mattress purchase.
- : Samsung makes everything from smartphones to home appliances, so whatever you’re looking for, this July 4th sale probably has it. Everything from Galaxy phones and smartphones to 4K TVs and refrigerators are branded now.
- : Target’s July 4 sale has discounts of up to 50% on clothing, toys, appliances, technology, indoor and outdoor furniture, and more.
- : You can save a lot on thousands of things including home appliances like dishwashers and refrigerators, patio furniture and accessories and home appliances at The Home Depot.
- : Save up to $ 500 on selected mattresses, up to 40% on any size, and up to $ 100 on cushions and a bed during the July 4 sale of Tempur-Pedic.
- : Like Target, Walmart is another place if choice is what you want. Its July 4 Rollback event offers juicy savings on clothing, toys, video games, electronics, household essentials, outdoor goods, and just about everything else.
- : Are you looking for new outdoor furniture? Hammock? Jacuzzi? Gazebo? Lighting? Heater? Umbrella? Kradro? The July 4 sale of Wayfair has it all – for an even 60% discount.
July 4th sales are very strong on one particular issue – appliance business. When it comes to buying new appliances for your home like a new refrigerator, oven, washer / dryer or just about any other kind of great white goods, the July 4th sales are the time to look.
That’s because, traditionally, July 4th sales tend to focus on ways you can improve your home. In addition to large appliances, this also tends to mean that things like mattresses and bedding, as well as furniture, tend to be heavily discounted during July 4th sales, as opposed to Prime Day’s offerings.
Along with ways to improve your home, July 4th sales also often see discounts on clothing and shoes as well. That way, everything about your aesthetics can be enhanced for less from your home to your own style.
Prime Day brings some of the best laptop deals of the year
So when should you buy a new laptop? It must be Prime Day. Prime Day takes place on July 12th and July 13th so it’s only a week after July 4th and could mean a lot more considerable savings than buying early. La Prime Day laptop deals are often some of the best around and we don’t target only during the summer – we target all year round. The only time such deals tend to be rivaled is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday with both of those events not occurring until late November, after Thanksgiving.
That’s a long time to wait for a new laptop, so buying as part of the Prime Day offers is a much better choice. We’re confident to see some pretty impressive laptop deals around Prime Day’s sales. We’re also not just talking about buying from Amazon. Often, other retailers also get into the action and launch their own sales, which can be just as competitive as Amazon and sometimes even better. That’s why it’s important to look around.
In addition to regular laptop offerings, it is also very likely that we will see some Prime Day MacBook offers. Granted, such offers don’t tend to be as competitive as other laptops, because MacBooks are so highly sought after that they raise prices. However, you’re still likely to enjoy some reasonable discounts on them, so if you’re in the market for a new MacBook, it’s worth noting what Prime Day can bring.